Crew Member Position
We are looking to add a crew member to our team. The type of work performed is primarily residential in nature. We do not perform any new construction.
We are seeking someone who understands the fundamentals of carpentry and how residential homes are constructed. Comprehension of drainage methods is a bonus but not a requirement. Past experience with basic electrical principles is also considered but not necessary. On the job training will be provided for our methods and standards.
· Have reliable transportation for yourself to and from our shop
· Work in confined spaces such as crawl spaces
· Work on aerial platforms such as ladders and scaffolds
· Comfortable reading a tape measure
· Using power tools such as drills, saws, hammer drills, jack hammers, etc
· Pick up items weighing up to 100lbs
· Paid time off (PTO)
· Possible bonuses
· Sick time
· All major holidays off
· 3 day weekends with the occasional Friday being required