The structure of your home consists of footings, foundation walls, support piers, floor framing, wall framing and roof framing.
When a problem with the structure occurs, many different signs will appear as a result. Learning to detect these signs is the first step to making an educated decision on how to proceed with the correct repairs, at the correct time.
Symptoms of Structural Distress
- Stair Step Cracks in Block
- Sticking/Misaligned Windows and Doors
- Wet Basements and Crawl Spaces
- Gaps in Trims and Moldings
Structural Services Offered
- Load Bearing Wall Removal
- Garage Door Header Reinforcement
- Floor System Removal/Replacement
- Roof System Reinforcement/Repair
- Rot and Insect Damage Repair
- Wall Alterations for Window/Door Openings
- All of Your Framing Needs
And Many More...
Garage Door Header Alteration
Two 8' Doors with Center Column
Single 16' Door Opening
Load Bearing Wall Removal
Load Bearing Wall and Double Pantry
Opened Up Floor Plan Between Kitchen and Living Room
1886 Friendship Road
Cross Plains, TN 37049